Saturday, November 29, 2008

WAITING is worse than labor!

Okay, I was just telling the Lord in the shower that *I* think I have been very patient here!
Sigh.
Honestly, the WAITING and the TRUSTING is always the hardest part, isn't it? This has been a very long journey for me, if you count the entire eleven years of my birthing history, and I have to say that THIS is the hardest part! I think this is tougher than spending 8 hours with double-peaking transition contractions, as I did last time.....

I am so glad that He is faithful.
I am thankful that He gave us this child!
I am so blessed to be a mommy and receive His mercies newly each day, even when I mess up!
I am so tired of waiting to have this baby....OH I mean, I am so grateful that He trusts me to wait and obey.
I am trying to be faithful!
(But today would be a great birthday for a baby, Lord! :) Just let me know!).

Thanks to all who are standing with me and encouraging me!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

You are doing great staying busy... think of all the things you have gotten done while waiting that almost didn't get done?! I agree this weekend would be perfect, I still have 2 more days of holiday break.....

We are thinking of you and praying everyday that this baby arrives soon!