Sunday, September 21, 2008

WHAT? No posts since JULY??!!!

Good grief, what kind of a blogger am I, anyway???? I realized today that I couldn't even remember myself what my last post was about, and so I came to my own dear forsaken blog to find out....only to then realize that I have not posted since JULY!!!!!!!

WHERE does the time go, exactly???
I haven't posted since BEFORE our trip to Colorado, before we started our new homeschool year, before Jason's 4th birthday, before my dad's cancer surgery, before Rachael's 2nd birthday, before my dear, dear friends the Duncans in OH tragically lost their oldest child to a drunk driver, before my hubby had the shingles.......I have a lot of catching up to do!---but at least you can see why I haven't been on this computer much recently.....

Please stay tuned for blog updates THIS WEEK! I have a lot to say! :) (SOME things never change!).

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't wait for an update girl!!!

Naomi said...

i totally understand why you haven't had time to blog lately... but I will be looking forward to all the cute stories you will surely have to write about when you can. see you later!

bRiAnA said...

hi! this is briana lasater! (the one who asked you all the jonas brother Qs!) just wanted to say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps i love ur blog!!!!!!!



-Briana